This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Handling a small business and have to calculate wages but cannot access the SurePayroll Login page or is it the other way around wherein you are the employee and have a very important transaction to make with your employer and having troubles while logging in to your account? Tired, annoyed and frustrated and want to get out to this login blackhole? Do not worry my dear friend! You have come across to the right page that will help you with your SurePayroll Login problems. We have experienced the same login dilemmas and we do not want other customers of SurePayroll to suffer with login troubles like us. Just check out the instructional video below and be enlightened! If you are still confused then refer to the step by step instructions provided underneath the video to help you more with your SurePayroll Login process:
Here are the following steps to help you login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the SurePayroll Login Page URL onto the address bar of your web browser: https://www.surepayroll.com/SPF/Login/Auth.aspx (Simply highlight the link and right click and click Copy and onto the address bar, right click the address bar and click Copy)
- Once directed to the login page, choose between the two login boxes on where you will input your information. If you are Payroll Administrator then choose the login box that is labeled Payroll Administration Login. If you are an employee then choose the Login box labeled Employee Login.
- Once you have chosen your login box start filling in the empty text fields. Start with the first text field. Input your Username on the first text field after doing so, move on to the next text field and input your Password. Make sure you are inputting the correct information on the respective text fields to avoid any errors while trying to login.
- After filling in the text field click the green-colored Login button and you will be able then to access and manage your account.
Encountered a roadblock while trying to login? Reset your login credentials:
- On the same page URL of SurePayroll: https://www.surepayroll.com/SPF/Login/Auth.aspx let us find ways on how you will retrieve your Login credentials.
- If you are a Payroll Administrator then click the Forgot Username/Password link found in the login box labeled Payroll Administration Login and click it.
- Once clicked you will be directed to a reset page. On its reset page if you have forgotten your Password then on the blank text field enter your Username and click Submit. There are maybe additional steps that will follow and maybe you will be directed to a new page so just follow the onscreen instructions carefully.
- If you are an employee you can only retrieve your login credentials by asking your employer.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact SurePayroll directly:
>Make a call!
Customer Service: (Phone) 877.956.7873 / Press 3 ; (Fax) 847.676.5150
>Write a letter!
2350 Ravine Way, Suite 100
Glenview, IL 60025
Please do not forget to bookmark this page and also check this page later for any updates or changes made on the above login processes as we are trying to provide the most up to date information regarding SurePayroll Login process.